Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Site Construction Begins!

Yes, it's true.  I've grabbed a site for the poem I want to web-ify. Just for you readers.  Went and did it in Google. 

Now, I have no idea how long it will take for me to have it do what it is meant to do (possible video, animation, photo's and artwork to augment the poem) but it's quite fun to start.

And, now that there is an energy level worth mentioning, I can peg away at it.  It's more of what they call 'flash-fiction' than traditional poetry, and it will be fun to see if I can construct on line what exists in my head visually.  I'm guessing it will take at least a month, if I continue even at top speed.  And there will be so much to catch up on around here, that I think it will take more like two months.

But, it's a start, not a stop.  I also found two websites devoted to current poetry, and if I am not a lazybones tomorrow, I'll link to them - they sound very cool, interactive, and entertaining.  What's not to like? :-)

Anyway, the children need mama and I need to disengage from the web.  I need all my brain in the same place, now - reeling it in from the internet takes longer than you'd think.  My thoughts tend to otherwise linger in pages that catch my eye, if I don't gather them together at once.

Good night, sweet dreams, and more, tomorrow.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment