Monday, May 9, 2011

Back on Track with my Pig of a Trucker (with apologies to all actual 4 footed swine)

Well, in answer the many prayers I've been the subject of (in all likelihood they were, "Dear God. Please heal this woman. The Whining has Got to GO!")I've finally had a day of energy and some initiative, and writing time was scheduled in.

30 minutes later, 334 words landed - describing my sadistic pig of a trucker, the girly bars he's been tossed out of, and the one where trouble will, yea verily, be afoot.

My next session has to establish what icky thing he may have done to the aging, um, entertainers to get them to throw him out. Then I have to figure out how to make him disappear, where to make him reappear, and which body parts will still be intact when he is found.

This could take a while. It's not the sort of thing I think about every day. Regrettably, I have a few personalities - real folks - in mind to composite into these sad characters. Even so.....it's gonna take a while.

I'm off to prep my rosemary/lemon/garlic chicken tenders for dinner (more blackberry salad too - yay!) so off I go.

Hope everyone has a really good Monday night :-)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment