Monday, March 7, 2011

a dry spell, over here....;-)

I'm here, I'm alive. I'm busy, but that's a good problem to have. I just can't....type.

I'm on full time Plus parent duty until tomorrow night (when Jon gets back from a work trip), I have birthday stuff to plot and plan for my husband, and of course, my angelic children have morphed into normal children with normal needs who Miss their daddy so BOY I am tired!

So there. All I've done writing-wise/artwise since Friday is....find a poetry contest. It's not hard, the library is 2 blocks away. I've chosen 2 poems to enter -(whenever i finish editing the blasted things!) the Turkey poem, and Winter, Act 1.
Probably. I just don't think anything else is yet close to being as good, or as polished. So there's that.

Karate tonight, need to clean children, and keep the juggling going in various areas of the homefront.

This is boring reading for you, but it goes a little way into explaining my lack of....well, me!

Carry on, there's links below to the right more interesting than me today. I'll whip up a doozy of a post later this week. Right now though, moment to moment life is the priority. And that's never a bad thing.

Take care out there, stay out of any storms.....;-)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment